[Koha] Fwd: method of change password

Liz Rea liz at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Mar 11 14:04:12 NZDT 2013

This password is the database password you defined when you defined your
Koha database. Change the password in MySQL for your database user, and
you will change the super admin password.

It bears noting that you probably don't want to use that user/password
for your day to day work, you will want to create a staff patron and
give it superlibrarian permissions.

Here is a link to some non-Koha specific instructions for changing a
user password in MySQL:

http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/mysql-change-user-password/

I hope this helps!

Liz Rea