[Koha] Help with Serial Prediction Pattern

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 09:45:13 NZDT 2013

Hi all,

I need some help getting a serial to work.  The pattern goes like this:

vol. 4, no. 1, iss. 796
vol. 4, no. 2, iss. 797
vol. 4, no. 3, iss. 798
vol. 4, no. 4, iss. 799
vol. 4, no. 5, iss. 800
vol. 4, no. 6, iss. 801
vol. 5, no. 1, iss. 802
vol. 5, no. 2, iss. 803
vol. 5, no. 3, iss. 804
vol. 5, no. 4, iss. 805
vol. 5, no. 5, iss. 806
vol. 5, no. 6, iss. 807

Where the volume changes once a year.  The issues arrive irregularly
throughout the year.  I set up the subscription like this :

http://screencast.com/t/rtBUMABdE

and this:

http://screencast.com/t/kW5UcMHF

But when I generate serials I get the volume rolling over after number 2:

http://screencast.com/t/mG8wS4IX

and

http://screencast.com/t/e5zfnqkY

(ignore the missing dates that's cause I didn't actually receive them).  So
my question is - what does everyone thing I need to change to get the
volume to roll over after 6 instead of after 1?

Thanks in advance!
Nicole