[Koha] Strange searching problem (3.10.1)

Nicholas van Oudtshoorn vanoudt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 17:43:21 NZDT 2013

	Comet Bay Baptist Church 	loving God, loving People
PO Box 7375 Secret Harbour 6173 www.cometbaybaptist.org.au
<http://www.cometbaybaptist.org.au>

Hi everyone!

Yes - we managed to get this solved on the irc channel. For some reason,
rebuilding the zebra index with the -x switch does the trick for us.
(And we've now made sure that the periodical zebra re-indexing cron job
runs with -x too!).

There was some discussion on irc that this was possibly caused by there
not being any /any/ index in zebra - perhaps as a result of
capitalisation issues in the config file. Regardless, -x does the job
/just fine!

Nick
/

/*Comet Bay Baptist Church*/
*    Address:* PO Box 7375, Secret Harbour, WA, 6173
*    Phone:*    (08) 9537 3197
*    Email:* pastor at cometbaybaptist.org.au
<mailto:pastor at cometbaybaptist.org.au>
*    Website:* www.cometbaybaptist.org.au