[Koha] Koha barcode scanner issues

Robert Metrick Robert.Metrick at tfa.edu
Wed Mar 6 08:57:59 NZDT 2013

Hello,

My library is having issues with scanning barcode labels since a recent KOHA upgrade. Our  barcodes are now much smaller, and unreadable by reliable barcode scanner. Our scanner does not have any issues reading the old barcodes.

I have attached a JPEG that shows the old and new barcodes. Our barcodes are set to print on Avery 5167 labels, ½" x 1 ¾", 4 columns, 10 rows.

Any advice or insights would be immensely appreciated.

Thank you,

Robert Metrick
Director of Research & Instructional Services
Tribeca Flashpoint Media Arts Academy
28 North Clark Street, 5th Floor
Chicago, IL 60602
Office: 312.506.0645 | Fax: 312.506.0708
robert.metrick at tfa.edu<mailto:robert.metrick at tfa.edu>