[Koha] Koha instance

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 25 13:35:42 NZST 2013

It's just so weird, I can not make it work yesterday. The whole afternoon, I
was configuring it out. Now, I got back to work, it works. Since I can not
make it work in the first server, I instead tried it in another server which
it worked, just to appease me
Anyway, here's what I got when I ran apache2ctl -S:

apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain
name,                                            using 202.90.254.18 for
ServerName
VirtualHost configuration:
wildcard NameVirtualHosts and _default_ servers:
*:8080                 is a NameVirtualHost
         default server test.eugeneespinoza.info
(/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/hol
y:21)
         port 8080 namevhost test.eugeneespinoza.info
(/etc/apache2/sites-enable
d/holy:21)
         port 8080 namevhost liveserver.org
(/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/liveserver:19)
         port 8080 namevhost ssulib.eugeneespinoza.info
(/etc/apache2/sites-enab
led/test1:19)
*:80                   is a NameVirtualHost
         default server test.eugeneespinoza.info
(/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/hol
y:4)
         port 80 namevhost test.eugeneespinoza.info
(/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/
holy:4)
         port 80 namevhost liveserver.org
(/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/liveserver:4)
         port 80 namevhost ssulib.eugeneespinoza.info
(/etc/apache2/sites-enable
d/test1:4)
Syntax OK

Thanks MJ  and Cheers!