[Koha] Koha multiple instance

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 19 22:35:48 NZST 2013

It seems, I was able to make it work with another server. The previous try
following this
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Installing_Multiple_Instances_of_Koha
and this
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Moving_an_installation_from_a_regular_install_to_the_Debian_packages
got the better of me.It worked anyway with the second server. Now, my
question before i proceed, I might mess up with a working Koha instance, is
how to set up environment variable correctly I've set up only KOHA_CONF =
/etc/koha/sites/test1/koha-conf.xml but for PERL5LIB and KOHA_CRON_PATH, i'm
not confident with /usr/share/koha/lib and /usr/share/koha/bin/cronjobs
respectively. I read here
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Installing_Multiple_Instances_of_Koha to
create a dummy file. Is there other ways to do it? I'm using webmin, is
there a way to set it in webmin? could someone confirm or tell me how to do
it. thanks and cheers!