[Koha] Koha multiple instance

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 19 20:08:28 NZST 2013

Testing further. I have the first koha instance named hreplib and the second
is hreplib1. In the Apache configuration I got two
/usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs & usr/share/koha_test/opac/htdocs. So the first
(hreplib) I have its Document Root to usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs and the
second (hreplib1) usr/share/koha_test/opac/htdocs. When I change the
Document Root of either through webmin, the other is also edited (e.g. when
I edit Document Root for hreplib to usr/share/koha_test/opac/htdocs,
hreplib2 gets also Document Root to usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs when in fact
I did not edit it). Settings for hreplib1 is different from hreplib so I
really need to set this setting. Hmmm..