[Koha] 3.12 Staged MARC Import Problem?

Iming Chan imingchan at yahoo.com.au
Sun Jun 2 20:37:10 NZST 2013

Dear all,

Just tried to upload a MARC file in 3.12 and have successfully get it into
the "reservoir" (1st stage).  These MARC records don't have 952 (holdings)
details as our old system exported them on a separate file (csv format).
However, when I tried to batch import (2nd stage) into the catalogue, the
horizontal progress bar just shows 0% and nothing happened (including the
status just shows "Staged").

So I decided to upload another MARC file (downloaded directly from a
national database without a 952 (holdings) details) that was successfully
uploaded into a Koha demo site in Europe (running 3.10 though) a few weeks
earlier, encountered the same problem as above.

Your assistance is much appreciated.

Regards,

Iming

-----