[Koha] Zebra Indexing problem with upgrade

satish lis4satish at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 19:30:17 NZST 2013

Dear Paul,

Recently I installed koha 3.12 on Debian Squeeze,
I had problems with opac not showing results.(No results found)
I even posted the error log here, and was waiting for reply from many days.
Thank you so much for your reply, I tried the steps mentioned by you, and
now am successful for showing
the results in OPAC.

before the problem got fixed, I was using -b -r -v
and got the message REINDEXING zebra saying,
13:22:44-01/06 zebraidx(13633) [warn] No such record type:
grs.marcxml.record

I do not understand, why do I get this message ?

Thank you
Satish