[Koha] Export of bibliographic records

Gunilla Jensen Gunilla.Jensen at niwa.co.nz
Thu Jul 25 10:31:33 NZST 2013

Hello all,

I have run into a problem: When using the Koha tool to export all bibliographic records it doesn't export them all.  We only get a subset with about 100,000 bibliographic records missing.  I haven't been able to determine what is causing this or how to fix it.  Has anyone had this problem?  How did you get a complete set of bibliographic records?

Regards,
Gunilla

Gunilla Jensen | Librarian (Technologies)
NIWA -National Institute of Water and Atmospheric Research<http://niwa.co.nz/>
Private Bag 19401, Kilbirnie, Wellington, 6241, NZ | 04-3860544
library at niwa.co.nz<mailto:library at niwa.co.nz>