[Koha] koha-common does not work in debian - help

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Jul 17 22:04:59 NZST 2013

(Resend, I sent this a while ago, but it didn't make it to the list
because the list is a little broken when dealing with GPG sigs.)

Op 21-06-13 19:56, satish schreef:
> Does koha-common command fetch all the required modules or do I need
> to install one by one ?  or anything wrong with the Debian DVD?

It looks like you'll need to have the debian CD in the drive and mounted
to install them. Normally debian systems are set up to fetch everything
from the internet, but for whatever reason your one isn't.

Another (probably better) option might be to change your sources list so
that it will download the debian packages that it needs.

Robin.