[Koha] Thoughts on volunteering

Fred King kohauser at phred.us
Sat Jul 6 00:19:41 NZST 2013

I'm coming in a bit late to the conversation due to yesterday's holiday in
the States, but I'd like to add my thanks to everyone as well. Koha is a
wonderful system, and I'm glad to be using it. Not only is it saving our
hospital a lot of money, my job has gotten a lot more interesting as well.
:-)

Fred King
kohauser at phred.us
(My personal e-mail, so I don't have to add ten lines of disclaimer.)