[Koha] Koha: Customized Live DVD Update

Vinod Kumar Mishra vinod_librarian at rediffmail.com
Tue Jul 2 22:16:20 NZST 2013

Dear All,

Thanks for lot of appreciations and more than 700 downloads of My Koha: Customized Live DVD (3.9.8) now i have uploaded the latest most/old stable release (3.10.7) with lot of customization of Koha OPAC home page. This DVD provides features which can convert your Koha OPAC into a beautiful library website. Therefore you can use this live DVD for automation and creation of your Library website in a single server.Simply you need to edit the text and links given in the codes in koha "GLOBAL SYSTEM PREFERENCES' option or you can delete all to add your own codes.

You may also refer other koha live dvd made by Mr. Vimal Kumar (http://vimalkumar.org/koha).

Download Koha live DVD : http://sourceforge.net/projects/vkmkoha/files/

Installation Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mg8h394E28

Please feel free to contact in case of any query or difficulty.

        "I MAY NOT BE GOOD FOR ANY INDIVIDUAL BUT VERY USEFUL FOR INSTITUTION/COUNTRY"

With regards,
Vinod Kumar Mishra,
Assistant Librarian,
Biju Patnaik Central Library,