[Koha] Request to get enlisted as a Koha Support Provider

Avior Technologies Pvt. Ltd mail at aviortechnologies.com
Tue Jul 2 19:20:59 NZST 2013

Dear Sir/s,
We from Avior Technologies Private Limited would like to be enlisted in your website as a KOHA Support Provider.
Avior Technologies was incepted with the sole objective of enabling organizations to effectively manage their Library with the use of Open Source Software, KOHA.  Having started the organization last year, we have received great response from librarians from different institutes & organizations not only from West Bengal but also from Orissa & North East India.
We would be really obliged if enlisted in your website as a KOHA Support Provider as the same would help us to increase the outreach of Koha to many more libraries.
Please find below our contact information and services offered by us:
Company Name: Avior Technologies Private Limited
Contact Person: Mr.Abhishek Kumar Shaw
Contact email: mail at aviortechnologies.com
Website: www.aviortechnologies.com
Telephone: +91 8583963471
Address: Sukantanagar, Sector-IV, Salt Lake, Kolkata 700098. West Bengal. India.
Short description of our services:

    ·         Koha with support
    ·         Library Services (Classification, Cataloguing, Bar-coding, Shelving, )
    ·         Customized solutions
    ·         D-Space with support
    ·         FEDENA with support
    ·         Support Services