[Koha] Koha 2.2.9 issuing and returns of the book, generating new reports.

Rohit rohit at coresonant.com
Tue Jan 8 17:33:04 NZDT 2013

Dear All,
           I' am currently using koha 2.2.9 on windows, my problem is when
I' am issuing a book to a borrower by giving a particular date, the book is
being issued but it is showing that it has also been returned at the same
time. I've tried to resolve this issue by entering a few values in "*Issuing
Rules*" under "*Parameters*" tab but in vain.

          I would also like to know how to generate reports containing the
borrower details, the details of the book and the time of issue and return.

          I request if anyone could kindly help me out with the listed
problems.