[Koha] Empty table result when search z39.50

kamild smichaelxx at tlen.pl
Thu Feb 14 23:36:38 NZDT 2013

Hi,
I met interesting problem (koha 3.8.9) namely when Cataloging form search
z39.50 from my serwer I get empty table (but phrase is in database) but
when  I search where no phrase in database i get no result found.
I testing z39.50 in http://www.loc.gov/z3950/test.html and I get only
information how many records found but not show iformation about Author,
Title,....
I standard settings Z39.50 and allow port 9998 in firewall.

I have no idea how to solve this problem can anyone help? THX
Greets