[Koha] problem with bulk imported data

John Palmer writing2009 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 12:30:54 NZDT 2013

I concur with Elaine Bradke, However, I've found that using the field 952$y
for Koha item types (as defined in System Administration → Item types and
Circulation Codes. e.g. BK for Books) is successful on bulk imports. I've
not had success changing any of the 942 field directly using a bulk import.

This is a helpful reference page for creating your bulk import source data:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Holdings_data_fields_(9xx)

John