[Koha] Koha Users of North America Email List

Scott Kushner skushner at mplmain.mtpl.org
Wed Dec 18 15:20:26 NZDT 2013

I think that we should also, perhaps, meet, or divide, into regions of North America like Northeast Users of Koha (NUK or NEUK...   :) , Southwest Users of Koha, etc..much like the old Codi groups did). And then have an annual meeting somewhere in North America.

Notes, videos, etc., can be shared amongst the various regional groups after their meetings.

Just my 2cents.

Scott Kushner
Middletown Library
Middletown, NJ