[Koha] SIP2 question

Catherine Kerrigan Catherine.Kerrigan at acsa.sa.edu.au
Tue Dec 17 15:39:54 NZDT 2013

Thank you Robin - I've passed that onto my IT contractor who installed Koha for us and is working with me on the SIP2 - hopefully we'll be able to test it on Friday.

Kind regards,

Catherine

Catherine Kerrigan  :::  Librarian
T 08 8299 7300  ::: F 08 8172 0504
Adelaide Central School of Art ::: PO Box 225 Fullarton SA 5063
7 Mulberry Road Glenside SA 5065 ::: (adjacent to the Adelaide Film Studios)
www.acsa.sa.edu.au<http://www.acsa.sa.edu.au/>

Library news<http://www.acsalibrary.blogspot.com.au/>
_________________________

Adelaide Central School of Art is now located adjacent to the Adelaide Film Studios in the Glenside Cultural Precinct.
Please call to book a tour of our new facilities.

In the School
Enrolments open now for 2014 – Click here<http://www.acsa.sa.edu.au/study-options/> for more information

Support the School by clicking here.<http://www.givenow.com.au/adelaidecentralschoolofart>

In the Gallery
Uncharted Territory –  2013 Bachelor of Visual Art Graduate Exhibition
14 December 2013 – 10 January 2014
To be opened by Christopher Orchard, Associate Professor on Saturday 14 December 5-7pm

Bachelor of Visual Art (Honours): Lily Ahlefeldt, Caroline Georgiou, Irene Kontakos, Roger Myles, Lisa Nguyen, Jess Nolan, Courtney Rodgers and Jess Taylor.

Bachelor of Visual Art: Cassie Broad, Nicholas Hanisch, Dominique Keeley, Bonnie Lawson, Monika Morgenstern, Margaret Moy, Cheryl Nolan, Paul Perry, Carol Robinson, Caroline Taylor, Robyn Tonkin, Ash Tower, Rosemary White and Ruth Wilson.

Preview the works online here<http://www.acsa.sa.edu.au/the-gallery/exhibitions/uncharted-territory/>

Watch video interviews with our graduates and staff by Sasha Grbich at  http://vimeo.com/centralschool