[Koha] Issues with sending emails in Koha

Olugbenga Adara gbengaadara at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 21 07:09:15 NZST 2013

Hello all,

I have explored this issue more and it seems it is a problem with ssmtp which I could not figure out. I am back to Exim which I have used several times in the past with success (though it seems as an overkill just to send emails to a smart host), and I can send emails out from the server now.

I have a related question though, where can i change the wordings of the information informing the user to verify her accounts after self registration in the OPAC? I want to notify the user to possibly check their spam folder before concluding the email did not get through to them.

Thanks.

Olugbenga Adara

Skype: gbengaadara
Blog: http://gbengaadara.blogspot.com