[Koha] Koha Upgrade to 3.12

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Mon Aug 19 13:40:35 NZST 2013

Manos,

Thank you very much for pointing out the best practices for a proper koha
> installation, you must realise though that this is not what I asked.

I interpreted your question in the same way Tomas did, as indicating that
you were uncomfortable following the upgrade instructions that are included
in the Koha source code. In that case, the best advice is definitely to put
you on the path of an installation method that you'll be comfortable with.
If that is not the case, and you were just asking whether there was
anything *additional* you needed to know, the answer is no. You simply have
to check out the version of the source code you want to run, and rerun the
installer, as directed here:
http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=blob;f=INSTALL.debian;h=4547974952d8730cefc04b570450dc318cc84587;hb=971449866fc23ff9c0c083754e4dd9c53d8d4cdc#l321

The one difference between those instructions and what you will do with a
git installation, of course, is that if you are running Koha as a regular
user you need not use sudo.

Regards,
Jared

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/