[Koha] Decrease the space between barcode label

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Wed Apr 24 22:26:42 NZST 2013

Hi Vimal,

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 4:35 AM, Vimal Kumar V. <vimal0212 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Friends,
> How to decrease the gap between barcode lines and Call Number.
> Please see the picture below give me the suggestion.
>
> https://plus.google.com/photos/111463704472089509119/albums/5542982815324180417/5870328099678904418

At present that adjustment would require changing some code.

In the patron card tool these spacings are "adjustable" in the sense that
the position of each element may be specified. That tool was written after
the label tool and so the label tool missed out on that feature.

At this point with the clear consensus that a CSS based printing tool is
better, the odds of the current label tool having this implemented are
pretty low.

Kind Regards,
Chris