[Koha] Can't reach web install on Ubuntu 12.04

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 07:11:26 NZST 2013

Hi,

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 9:42 PM, Triana Carmenate <tcarm002 at fiu.edu> wrote:

> However, when I try to access the administration website it will not open.
> I am using a dynamic dns. Is there anything I need to configure with
> apache2 to get my site running?

Dynamic dns shouldn't be the issue. Koha works just fine with dyndns
as long as other things being equal.

Check if your iptables rules are an issue. Unlikely on a stock Ubuntu,
but still good to get out of the way.

Check if you can ping the box on the dynamic IP.

The places to check would be your Koha instance specific httpd.conf
includes and ports.conf and make sure that your VirtualHost and Listen
directives are setup correctly.

hth
-indra

--
Indranil Das Gupta

Phone : +91-98300-20971
Blog    : http://indradg.randomink.org/blog
IRC      : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg