[Koha] incorrect labeling in serials

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Apr 11 08:58:18 NZST 2013

* Hugo Agud (hagud at orex.es) wrote:
> hi
>
> One colleague has warned me that my previous  mail could sounds unpolite...
> it was not my intention :(.. I just wish to share the info with the
> community about something we think it is a little mistake about labeling.
>
> Sorry if my mail seemed unpolite

Hi Hugo

That is always the danger in a multinational and multilingual
community like Koha, English is a hard language even those of us who
speak it fluently can sometimes confuse and be confused by other
English speakers. There are words in NZ English which mean different
things or don't exist in American English, and vice versa.

(American English speakers, without using the internet, can you tell me
what a Bach in NZ English is? :) First one to get it I will buy a
beverage of their choice in Reno at Kohacon)

So we do always try to bear that in mind, and no your email didn't
seem rude to me, it does sound like a bug. What I would suggest is you
head over to http://bugs.koha-community.org and file a bug report for
it.

Chris
--