[Koha] Removing unused icons from Koha

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Wed Apr 10 01:18:20 NZST 2013

Koha is distributed with over 1000 small image files which are not
used in a default installation. I have submitted a patch to remove
these for the sake of simplicity and in order to reduce the overall
size of Koha.

It has been speculated that some of these icons may be in use by
libraries who have customized their installations, so I ask this of my
fellow Koha libraries: Are you using any images in the
/opac-tmpl/lib/famfamfam/ folder and its subfolders in your customized
OPAC? Are there objections to removing these?

Thanks,

  Owen

--
Web Developer