[Koha] Patron card creator VS Plastic I D Card printer

Jia-Hui sophina0516 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 13 11:55:11 NZST 2012

Hi, everyone: We were going to print out our patron cards to business card quality of paper by using Patron card creator.And then covered the card by using hot laminating pouches. However, our supervisor want us to print the patron cards at the plastic ID card quality. SO, we are just wondering that  ----Will the Koha patron card creator be able to work with any plastic ID card printer?Does anyone has similar experience?We would like to get some advises and suggestions from you. Many many thanks!! Sincerely,Jiahui (Sophia)