[Koha] Patron card creator --- background image and barcode

Jia-Hui sophina0516 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 13 11:00:07 NZST 2012

Hi, Chris: Thanks for replying my question.Really appreciate you devoting your time to fix this issue.It will be great help for us creating the patron card. I will try to report a bug for this issue.Actually, it is my first time to report a bug, I get to figure out how to do it first. Thanks again.  Sincerely,Jiahui (Sophia)