[Koha] 3.8.4 Error message when editing authorities

Doug Kingston dpk at randomnotes.org
Mon Sep 3 14:19:57 NZST 2012

Server information Koha version: 3.08.04.000 OS version ('uname -a'): Linux
library.efdss.org 2.6.32.33-kvm-i386-20111128-dirty #5 SMP Mon Nov 28
20:23:39 GMT 2011 i686 GNU/Linux Perl interpreter: /usr/bin/perl Perl
version: 5.010001 Perl @INC: /usr/share/koha/lib
/etc/perl
/usr/local/lib/perl/5.10.1
/usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1
/usr/lib/perl5
/usr/share/perl5
/usr/lib/perl/5.10
/usr/share/perl/5.10
/usr/local/lib/site_perl
/usr/local/lib/perl/5.10.0
/usr/local/share/perl/5.10.0
.
MySQL version: mysql Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.1.63, for debian-linux-gnu (i486)
using readline 6.1 Apache version: Server version: Apache/2.2.16
(Debian)Zebra version:Zebra 2.0.50 (C) 1994-2010, Index Data ApS Zebra
is free software, covered
by the GNU General Public License, and you are welcome to change it and/or
distribute copies of it under certain conditions. SHA1 ID:
732870c555c7d32c5d2b6a4914c6fa7232eb26b2 Using ICU
We are running the same version on our test server, so I can try that out
there.

-Doug-