[Koha] A question for users of Koha, about searching

Linda lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Tue Oct 30 02:11:38 NZDT 2012

We use Advance Search quite a bit since it allows us to limit by
collection and date. We use collections differently than most, in that
our collections are things like Broadsides, Genealogical Materials,
Photographs, Manuscripts, Maps,  Electronic Records, etc. and are very
useful for researchers.

Linda Culberson    lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Miss. Dept. of Archives and History
Archives&  Records Services