[Koha] Help needed with report - how to extract subtitle and edition?

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 04:14:17 NZDT 2012

This should do the trick:

SELECT
 b.biblionumber, b.author ,b.title, ExtractValue(m.marcxml,
'//datafield[@tag="245"]/subfield[@code="b"]') as subtitle,
b.copyrightdate, m.place, m.publishercode, m.isbn
FROM items i
 LEFT JOIN biblioitems m on
(i.biblioitemnumber=m.biblioitemnumber)
LEFT JOIN biblio b on (m.biblionumber=b.biblionumber)
WHERE i.itype='BK' AND i.holdingbranch='VWML'
ORDER BY b.author asc

Thanks
Nicole

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 5:51 PM, mh_zalabany at hotmail.com