[Koha] need help in zebra indexing for Arabic words

mh_zalabany@hotmail.com mh_zalabany at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 25 22:39:25 NZDT 2012

Hi karam
I think this issue is very important to all users who use Arabic language
We need to know what the important modifications in Zebra index And koha files to index the arabic words without suffix and prifex
or searsh with root word using zebra

I will give you example
We need to search for word (al-madrasah) this mean school
We have tow parts (al) mean (the)and (madrasah ) and the last caracter (h) may have tow forms( ه ة ) we need when we search for madrasa get madrasah and al-madrasah with all its forms
Sent from my HTC