[Koha] Item Details - OPAC and Cataloguing

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue Oct 16 01:26:33 NZDT 2012

"Chief Librarian, SAIACS" <library at saiacs.org>
> I have created a recorded and entered items details such as call number,
> barcode and other information. My problem is that holding details in
> cataloguing is not shown also in OPAC. I do not know if this question was
> resolved earlier.

http://koha-community.org/faqs/zebra-indexing-wont-work-fix-it-aka-search-stuff-up-help/

The second question is "What is the exact
		 error message?"

The third question was "What version of Koha are you using?"
		 http://koha-community.org/faq/find-version-koha-running/

The fourth question is "Are we there yet?"

> I also want to find those records with no items, is there a SQL command to
> find and edit them.

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library#All_bibs_without_items
could be installed in Tools: Reports

Hope that helps,