[Koha] Item Details - OPAC and Cataloguing

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 01:20:32 NZDT 2012

To find all bibs without items you can try this report from the SQL
Report Library:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library#All_bibs_without_items

If the items aren't showing, but the bibs are you might have
OPACHiddenItems
(http://manual.koha-community.org/3.8/en/administration.html#OpacHiddenItems)
set to something that's hiding items or even hidelostitems set
(http://manual.koha-community.org/3.8/en/administration.html#hidelostitems).

Hope that helps some,
Nicole