[Koha] Avoid LiveCDs/LiveDVDs

clint.deckard clint.deckard at frontiers.co.nz
Sat Oct 6 18:54:56 NZDT 2012

Dear Vimal,
I applaud your efforts.
I believe Live CDs have a valuable place in allowing non-technical
people the opportunity to try Koha.
Koha, particularly in the past, was not an easy piece of software to
install and try, LiveCDs made it much easier. Although they may not be
the ultimate choice by many for a 'production' system they are valuable
none the less.
I appreciate your efforts. Thank you.

Best wishes,
Clint.