[Koha] Request to add as Koha Support Provider

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Fri Nov 30 09:20:17 NZDT 2012

Hi Vikram,

welcome :)

I have taken a look at your website and think all important information is there. I also researched a bit and found one of your installations http://opac.kalibindia.com/ - looks nice!

Katrin

-----Original Message-----
From: koha-bounces at lists.katipo.co.nz on behalf of vikram zadgaonkar
Sent: Thu 29.11.2012 06:29
To: koha at lists.katipo.co.nz
Subject: [Koha] Request to add as Koha Support Provider

Dear Sir/Madam,

First Ray Consulting is a Pune Based firm. We do consultancy in Library
information and automation.For library automation we use Koha. We would
like to get listed for paid support provider.We are hereby request you to
list our name in community website.Following are the details for the same:

Company Name            First Ray Consulting
Contact Person             Vikram Zadgaonkar
Contact email               vikram at firstray.in
Website                       www.firstray.in
Telephone                    +919370228262
Address                       6 Akshay Sankul Complex,Hanuman Nagar,Pune

Short Description about our services:

At First Ray consulting, our aim is to provide affordable and easy to use,
Integrated Library software- KOHA, to educational institutes, public and
private libraries .