[Koha] OPAC open in new window problem

clint.deckard clint.deckard at frontiers.co.nz
Sat Nov 17 14:33:18 NZDT 2012

> Are you talking about a link entered in the 856 tag? Are you clicking
> the link in the OPAC or staff client? Is XSLT display on or off?

I was referring to a link in the 856 tag, using the OPAC, XSLT was off.
When I enable XSLT in the OPAC the link opens in a new page but refers
to the wrong page, it appears to drop the http:// from the link which
causes it to fail, from what I can determine.
If I leave XSLT off in the staff interface the link does not open a new
page but does refer to the correct web page.
Behaviour is the same in details or results view.

Best wishes,
Clint.