[Koha] Purchase request vanishes into thin air?

Hernandez, Heather heather_hernandez at nps.gov
Thu Nov 8 11:46:01 NZDT 2012

Hi--

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 2:38 PM, Elaine Bradtke <eb at efdss.org> wrote:
> Just tried changing Anonymous from and adult patron to a member of staff,
> and then submitting a purchase suggestion  Still didn't work. There is no
> password set for this imaginary person, correct?

We do have a username and password for our dear, imaginary Anonymous
patron, but that "person" never logs in.  Our purchase suggestions all
show up as anonymous whether they're submitted by someone logged in,
or submitted without anyone having logged in--they all show up as
suggested by, "Patron, Anonymous."

--heather