[Koha] Was: Lists; needed features, including location and staff level sharing, now Cart in staff interface

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Wed Nov 7 03:56:38 NZDT 2012

Elaine,

Below is a screenshot of the authorized values for locations:
> Description is what normally displays in the staff interface.  Description
> (OPAC) is what displays in the OPAC. However, in the staff interface cart -
> the location description is pulled from Description (OPAC).

I see. That's a very clever way to hide information from the OPAC. This is
definitely a bug. Could you report it on Bugzilla?

Regards,
Jared

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/