[Koha] Was: Lists; needed features, including location and staff level sharing, now Cart in staff interface

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Tue Nov 6 09:35:46 NZDT 2012

Below is a screenshot of the authorized values for locations:
Description is what normally displays in the staff interface.  Description
(OPAC) is what displays in the OPAC. However, in the staff interface cart -
the location description is pulled from Description (OPAC).

--
Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler