[Koha] Problem related to import

vipul vipul.patel at fountainheadschools.org
Sat May 26 21:46:38 NZST 2012

When we import the data then few info fields are not imported. If we import
the same data then there are 2 records of same books in 1 bibliographic
records. For Eg: if import the data of books then this fields are in
properly imported (barcode , place, publisher, author , title) but when we
try to import previous fields and fields such as ( Page no, summary, year ,
public note) then there is 2 item types in 1 bibliographic entry.

http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/file/n5714112/Koha_screen_image.docx
Koha_screen_image.docx