[Koha] Listing update-or-removal requests

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Thu May 17 08:53:41 NZST 2012

Hi,

Strikes me as OK, but I note that there are alternative email addresses listed at http://busara.co.ke/?page_id=24 that might be worth writing as a courtesy.

> The following have only bouncing email addresses. So I guess from
> http://koha-community.org/support/paid-support/how-to-get-listed/
> that I should ask the Koha webmasters to consider removing them if
> updates aren't supplied.  Is that OK?

The two you listed under this section also have running websites with links to contact information, so an alternative would be for the webmasters to check those addresses as well.

Of course, I don't think that the webmasters have a *duty* to do this sort of chasing down of contact information.  I feel that it's ultimately the responsibility of the vendors and support providers to keep their contact information up to date.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton