[Koha] Opac searching remote sources via z39.50

Joeri jmi at vdic.be
Tue Jun 19 06:04:16 NZST 2012

Dear sir,

We're trying to find out how to extend opac search to external sources thru
z39.50, but can't seem to find it in the documentation.  Our intention is to
be able to run a search via opac, and the search results would include
results from the catalog as well as an external catalog.

The koha catalogue includes a z39.50 client search ; I'm looking for the
same feature within opac.

Best regards,

Joeri Michiels