[Koha] Koha Error

David Nind david.nind at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 10:30:27 NZST 2012

Hi.

It looks like something to do with your MySql server (the database used by
Koha).

Can you connect to your MySql server from the command line e.g. mysql -u
root -p whateveryourmysqlrootpasswordis ?

Also, what version of Koha are you using?  And what Linux operating system
are you running on? (If Debian, did you install manually or by using
packages?)

David Nind | david.nind at gmail.com
PO Box 12367, Thorndon, Wellington, New Zealand 6144
h. +64 4 9720 600 | m. +64 21 0537 847 | w. +64 4 8906 098