[Koha] koha-httpd.conf and cPanel

Arslan Farooq arslanone at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 16:58:39 NZST 2012

Hi Andi

It is dedicated hosting (VDS/VPS).

Hmm. But you are doing a manual install on some distro other than Debian or
Ubuntu I suppose?

I may not be able to help you with the manual installation. I did it a long
time ago... and forgotten most of stuff.

But I can tell you that on Debian the installation procedure is very easy
and you won't have to configure virtual hosts. All you'll have to do is
tell apache to listen to 8080 port (assuming the default 80 will be your
OPAC).

Anyway, I'm still new to this. You may want to wait for someone experienced
to reply. They are busy in KohaCon however I think.

Good Luck.

arslan