[Koha] setup seperate libraries

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Jul 2 22:34:17 NZST 2012

Op 02-07-12 11:23, umer.habib at techlogix.com schreef:
> - I would prefer using a single database, only the OPAC should be different for the two libraries with their own logos and styles.

Ah right. In that case, I'd make everything CSS driven and use apache to
serve up a different stylesheet depending on the host accessed. This
won't allow them to have separate news, or anything like that though.
Doing that is a bit more complex.

> - In case i use a different database, what do u exactly mean by package installation? can u please provide me some links or some steps how to do this?

Instructions for this are here:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_3.6_on_Debian_Squeeze

--
Robin Sheat