[Koha] setup seperate libraries

umer.habib at techlogix.com umer.habib at techlogix.com
Mon Jul 2 22:23:53 NZST 2012

I am actually trying to find out the most feasable solution for this.

- I would prefer using a single database, only the OPAC should be different for the two libraries with their own logos and styles.

- In case i use a different database, what do u exactly mean by package installation? can u please provide me some links or some steps how to do this?

Thankyou so much for your reply
regards