[Koha] Koha Cataloging and idzebra Issues (was Re: 8 Perl Modules are Not Detected ... (was Re: .. CentOS+cPanel Hosting Server))

Andi Sugandi andisugandi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 20:57:47 NZST 2012

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 3:50 PM, Andi Sugandi <andisugandi at gmail.com> wrote:

> OPAC page now gives a result[4] based on my searching, but it happens
> ONLY after runing: zebrasrv-2.0 -f etc/koha-conf.xml [5] in terminal
> (SSH):
>
> [4] http://goo.gl/njUVz
> [5] http://paste.opensuse.org/view/simple/35185017
>
> If I quit the process, then OPAC can not give any result on searching
> page (means that idzebra indexing stops working, right?)
>
> What do you think about it? I have no clue solving this issue as no
> log/error found/appeared there.

I read this[6] thread forum, seems like similar with my issue, but
unfortunately no luck after re-evaluating the steps described on that
forum.

[6] http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Solved-Zebrasrv-2-0-td5714825.html

I created manually the koha-zebradaemon log files in ./var/log directory :

koha-zebradaemon.err
koha-zebradaemon.log
koha-zebradaemon-output.log

But I can see nothing on those files after running:
"/etc/init.d/koha-zebra-daemon start"

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,