[Koha] Koha Cataloging and idzebra Issues (was Re: 8 Perl Modules are Not Detected ... (was Re: .. CentOS+cPanel Hosting Server))

Andi Sugandi andisugandi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 20:50:57 NZST 2012

Hi,

On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 11:38 AM, Andi Sugandi <andisugandi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Doing:
> # /usr/local/bin/perl bin/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -b  -w -v
>
> and the output message is:
> http://paste.opensuse.org/view/simple/30123112
>
> But still, I do not see any zebra process running afterwards, and no
> result found on OPAC page: http://goo.gl/eMeqp .
>
>> Try looking the zebra logs. If there are permissions problems, zebra will
>> not run.
>
> I do not know yet where the idzebra log is on my system. Where is it
> on my /usr/local install?
>
>> You have done a single install, look if all the files belongs to the correct
>> user,
>
> All my files/directories on my 'single install' are belong to current
> user (/home/library), and the USER and GROUP variable on
> koha-zebra-ctl.sh file is koha.
>
> My user and group named koha:
> # id koha
> uid=32011(koha) gid=32013(koha) groups=32013(koha)

OPAC page now gives a result[4] based on my searching, but it happens
ONLY after runing: zebrasrv-2.0 -f etc/koha-conf.xml [5] in terminal
(SSH):

[4] http://goo.gl/njUVz
[5] http://paste.opensuse.org/view/simple/35185017

If I quit the process, then OPAC can not give any result on searching
page (means that idzebra indexing stops working, right?)

What do you think about it? I have no clue solving this issue as no
log/error found/appeared there.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
--