[Koha] Hold limit per item

Przemek Sztuczyński p.sztuczynski at uksw.edu.pl
Thu Feb 16 01:59:55 NZDT 2012

On 14.02.2012 15:05, Nicole Engard wrote:
> The circulation and fine rules are set on a per item type basis if you
> want: http://manual.koha-community.org/3.6/en/patscirc.html#circfinerules
>
> Nicole
>
> 2012/2/14 Przemek Sztuczyński<p.sztuczynski at uksw.edu.pl>:
>> Hi,
>>
>> is there any way to set maximum number of holds for item? Or for all items?

If i understand this correctly, this allows me to set maximum number of
holds for user - ie user type "x" can hold 3 items of type "books"

I need a setting that will block holds on reserved item, so after
someone puts an item on hold, others will not be able to reserve it.

--
Przemysław Sztuczyński
UKSW