[Koha] language change

Haik Zargaryan haikzargaryan at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 20:04:08 NZST 2012

Dear community,

We have finished the translation of koha 3.8 into Armenian language so that the progress is marked as "Completed". We follow the instructions above to activate the new interfaces;

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Installation_of_additional_languages_for_OPAC_and_INTRANET_staff_client

As for the *language code*, we use hy-Armn. Yet, Armenian language is activated only partially. This is the link of our OPAC

http://93.187.162.200/cgi-bin/koha/opac-main.pl

and you can see that there are still some terms in English which should be retrieved in Armenian. Moreover, the admin page is also totally in English. Is the problem in the *language code* we use or the installation commands are incomplete?

Any advises?